Thank you for considering us for your donation in the form of stock shares.
If you have a Fidelity Account:
1. Call Fidelity at 1 (800) 972-2155 and give them our account name and number, and they will transfer the stocks for you out of your account and into our account. See the information below for our Fidelity account name and number.
2. Tell them to send notification of the stock transfer to: email@example.com
3. Gospel Partners Media will issue you a gift receipt. Please fill out the following form to notify us of your email and mailing address. This step is essential in receiving your tax receipt.
If you do not have a Fidelity Account:
1. Call your broker and give them the Fidelity DTC number, as well as our Account name and number at Fidelity. See the information below for our Fidelity account name and number.
2. Your broker will transfer the stock to our account at Fidelity.
3. Ask your broker to send notification of the transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Gospel Partners Media will issue you a gift receipt. Please fill out the following form to notify us of your email and mailing address. This step is essential in receiving your tax receipt.
Fidelity DTC#: 0226
Name on our Account: Gospel Partners Media Account number: Z50857831
Tax ID number: 45-3788065
Please fill out the form below so that Gospel Partners Media can mail or email you a receipt of the transaction and a year-end tax receipt.
If you have any questions, email us at: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Gospel Partners Media (GPM) accepts publicly traded stocks only. Transferring stocks to GPM’s Fidelity account gives ownership of the stock to GPM. GPM’s Board of Directors has established a policy that GPM will liquidate all stocks received immediately upon receipt. Proceeds from the sale of the stock are considered unrestricted donations.
We are honored with your interest in making a legacy gift to support Gospel Partners Media.
Will or Trust
Naming Gospel Partners Media in your will or trust is a simple way that you can maintain your support for generations to come. Your gift can be a percentage of your estate, a specific dollar amount, a specific asset, or the remainder of your estate after other distributions. The following information can help you place Gospel Partners Media in your will or trust:
1. Gospel Partner Media’s Tax ID number is
2. Gospel Partners Media is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization operating as a Georgia nonprofit corporation.
3. The following is a sample of what you can use in your will or trust:
I give the sum of _________% of my estate* to Gospel Partners Media, Attn: Development Department, 3070 Windward Plaza STE F301, Alpharetta, GA 30005, to be used for its work and ministries.
*You may substitute a dollar amount in place of a percentage.
4. Please consult an attorney if you have questions about creating or amending your will or trust.
An excellent way to make a legacy gift is by naming Gospel Partners Media as a direct or contingent beneficiary of your retirement plan or IRA. Retirement accounts are typically the best assets to leave to charity as they are the most heavily taxed assets in your estate. If you were to name Gospel Partners Media as a beneficiary of your retirement account, you would avoid all tax on the amount distributed to Gospel Partners Media while providing a lasting legacy to the ministry.
Changing your beneficiary designation requires minimal paperwork and can even be accomplished online if your account offers that service.
A gift of your life insurance policy provides a unique opportunity to support the ongoing ministry of Gospel Partners Media. Such a legacy gift is simple to arrange and does not require the services of an attorney or related legal costs. By designating Gospel Partners Media as the primary or contingent beneficiary of a life insurance policy, the size of the gift is assured in advance—it will not depend on the fluctuations of the market or other economic factors. Since the donation is made outside of your will or trust, it guarantees that your wishes will be carried out immediately and as intended. The policy will be included in your taxable estate when you pass away, but your estate will benefit from an estate-tax charitable deduction for the value of the gift to Gospel Partners Media.
For more information or assistance with your planned giving, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are considering a more substantial gift to Gospel Partners Media, you may have some questions you would like answered.
We would be honored to answer those questions.
Simply send an email to email@example.com and indicate how you would like to communicate (phone, email, face to face).
Whether you decide to support us or not, please know we are honored that you are thinking of us.